- mosquitoes, ticks or each;
- safety time;
- energetic ingredient; or
- different product-specific info.
Think about these components when selecting a repellent:
- Do you want safety from mosquitoes, ticks or each?
- How lengthy will you be uncovered to them? Be sure you use a product with a safety time that matches your exercise.
Study utilizing repellent merchandise to guard towards mosquito-borne diseases (e.g., Zika, Dengue, West Nile Virus).
For the secure and efficient use of pesticide merchandise, all the time learn the product label earlier than utilizing the product. Extra about secure use of repellents.
Notes in regards to the outcomes:
- The outcomes from the search device embody solely skin-applied repellent merchandise registered by EPA. No unregistered merchandise are listed.
- The registration quantity means the corporate offered EPA with technical info on the protection of the product and its effectiveness towards mosquitoes and/or ticks. Whereas this technical info is predicated on scientific testing tips and accredited research strategies, there are variations within the ensuing safety instances due to variations within the testing situations.
- A single registered repellent product could have a number of product names that an organization could use for advertising functions. You may search for the registration variety of repellents merchandise you purchase and verify them towards this database.
- A number of the merchandise listed might not be out there in all areas of the US.
- Any merchandise listed are for informational functions solely. Inclusion of a product listed/referenced is just not an endorsement.
- EPA and the U.S. Authorities don’t endorse any services or products.
- The data on this database was final up to date in June 2019.
- In case you imagine a product not on the checklist must be included, use the contact us hyperlink to request that the product be added.